Passport photo outtakes

One of the things on our leaving-the-country-soon checklist was getting our little guy a passport.  As you can imagine, taking a successful passport photo of a 3-month-old is a task that comes with its challenges, but I decided a couple months ago it was something I could do myself fairly easily and get checked off the list sooner rather than later.

It took quite a few attempts to get the neutral face the Department of State requires for approval, and in the mean time I got some pretty hilarious shots, so I thought I'd share a few highlights.  Because no one can resist these funny/cute/awkward baby faces!









After a very unsuccessful first go at it, I put him down for a nap and tried again later in the afternoon.  After a spit up and outfit change, 30+ more picture attempts, some editing to get rid of icky looking cradle cap and the torn up spot on his forehead from too-long fingernails, and resizing to meet the oh-so-specific head-size and other requirements for passport photos, I had my finished product ready to submit.


His passport arrived a few weeks ago...check and check.  Now onto the other bazillion items on my getting-ready-for-Brunei list!!

No comments:

Post a Comment