Since I can't shop for these things myself, I'll just enable you to do so

Today's post is just for funzies!!  As my Pinterest followers may have noticed, after a long absence from the site I went a little Pinterest-crazy on Sunday night in anticipation of our upcoming (hopefully soonish) move to our own place.  (Separate post to come with details about that.)  Because moving into a place with blank walls and not very much stuff means starting fresh on interior decorating, I have been in full design inspiration mode!

If I was in the U.S. where I could get this stuff and had unlimited funds at my disposal, this may or may not be what I would do for James' room.  I like the idea of incorporating bright colors, animal touches (but not a super cheesy animal theme), and bold tribal prints for a gender neutral baby/kid room.  Alas, I cannot/will not be ordering this stuff and having it shipped to me here, but maybe you can/want to!

Gender neutral nursery inspiration


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 78 / 9 

A few other notes: #2 is a placemat from Crate and Barrel, but it is so pretty I would hang it on the wall. #8: I've never paid much attention to area rugs, nor bought one, but I'm quickly becoming WAY into them because all the floors are tile here, so I'm going to be purchasing a handful of them.  I thought this one was super fun for a kids room!

Happy shopping, people!  Enjoy all your hip and trendy American design stores!  (Don't worry too much about me, though, I found out there is a store here that carries some IKEA items so I am super pumped to go check it out!)



No comments:

Post a Comment